Full of collagen boosting gelatin which is protein-packed, these gummies provide a nutritious and filling little bite for kids and grown ups alike - beats Haribo any day!
|Matcha Jelly Babies (Gummies)|
Adding in some immune boosting lucuma, antioxidant rich matcha and healing manuka honey, there is no need to feel guilty handing out these Jelly Babies x
Matcha Jelly Babies (Gummies)
Grain-free, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Refined Sugar-free, Nut-free
1 cup (250ml) coconut milk (or nut milk)
3 tbsp grassfed gelatin powder (I use Great Lakes red can)
1.5 cup (375ml) just under boiling water
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp matcha green tea powder
1 tbsp lucuma powder
1 tbsp manuka honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
1. In a high powered blender (I use a Nutribullet), add coconut milk and gently sprinkle gelatin over the surface before blending thoroughly to combine. Leave to stand for a few minutes.
2. Whisk to combine all remaining ingredients, except manuka honey, in a separate jug (high heat kills the active enzymes in manuka honey).
3. Add matcha mix to Nutribullet and blend until smooth.
4. Add manuka honey npw the mix is less hot and blend again until well incorporated.
5. Pour into silicone moulds or simply use a clingfilm lined container.
6. Refrigerate 1 hour or until set.
7. Remove from moulds and, if set in one container, slice into bite-size squares. Store in refrigerator in sealed container.